F went to penang again :) - TWI IN FLAMES

went to penang again :)

my aunt n cousin had cm my house during chrismas eve
woohoo..
chrismas is coming
dong dong dong
25/12
Merry Chrismas !
=)
that day ,
both of us family went to my uncle house
hehe
had a damn hapi memory thr
---------------skip it-----------
straihgt view my foto pls :D


scene of the penang bridge


rabbit - -


sista


sista


ss again


peace ><


J's style ==



merry chrismas ^^

龙尾 -penang
刷刷乐火锅
damn expensive ~.~
my uncle v my cousin
behind tis place is suitable for those photographer that like outing shooting
the food court opposite my uncle house
the food damn delicious oh :P
1st avenue :)
testing hairband ==

scene of the 1st avenue

band in 1st avenue :D

testing room - -

my sista force me wear it - - geli
voir jeans =]

CONVERSATION