F last saturday . - TWI IN FLAMES

last saturday .


the day b4 saturday .

friday =)


my sista's work !


oiseh ~photographer =D


hav u see ,

she is without wif her spec ?

cz she is wearing her new content lens

=D

uncoloured .LOL


xiao yi xiao you you duo nan ne?

so i wan smile everyday

try my best to get my own happiness ^^


see my dad 's pose ! XD


my sista - skinny gur =P


she wif her award


award wif her drawing paper =D



i wan smile

i wan smile

i wan smile .

i wana be hapi .

i cn gave up

i cn unremember u .

=D


my new eye cover .hehe.

MONKEY


my 1st sista brought a new domo bag on that day .

LMAO !cost my mum rm33.90 @@

LOL. actually ,

i dislike this cartoon okay ==






bye ! readers !


work hard wif my dancing track-

sound (ye ye ye )


^^

CONVERSATION