F Reopen School - TWI IN FLAMES

Reopen School

skul had reopen 3 days ago. anD i still stay at the same class.that is 5P1

bt my kai ying & wan erh is stay at 5P2. quite sad
wei j , xiong yu that gang at 5P2 oso =(
nw my class is damn quite=_=
The ajk of my class had nt settle oso . LOL
skip it its nt meaningful for me
Days 2 of reopen skul
we had the activites of admit new members for choosing watever unit we would like to join
btw .tis activites is damn SUCK !
all unit leader had wearing the full uniform n stand infront of the state n becoming the "model "
actually.i wan to help yung hong to wear their unit uniform 1
bt suddenlly.i had saw my unit guru penasihat stand beside the state== OMG
quickly run to the toilet n change back my skul uniform .haiz..
skip it too
n today oso nthg special ~.~ whole day discussing about the namelist of our class ajk too.LOL
hope it will be settle as faz as soon. LMAO.

CONVERSATION