F i m back ! - TWI IN FLAMES

i m back !


I m Back !


Back from K.L n Melaka ..


miss that time than when we together lor ~


friends ~


all the friends that accompany wif me go to kl n melaka 1 ~


thx u ~


i had the very unforgetable n sweet memori at there ~~


10 Q again ya ~~





Qiu Lun , Wan Erh , Shirley , Cathy , Zhing Er , Jackie ~~


can noe urs all .. i m so lucky~~


thx for u all always at my side ~~


n


be wif me ~~


stand by me ~~


when we at there ~~


hehe..


thx u all ya ~~


^^


muackzzzz ~~~<3 span="">








1st day :


i m so late to awake ..


its time 5:13 ad


shirley say she fetch me on the time 5:15


OMG !


but luckily


she gt call me


arbo ..


haiz ..


all of them muz wait me lor ...


we goK.L 1st


1st station is Tugu Negara ~~


thats so hot


that time


omg


become black person again ==


at thr


follow my rule again





snap





snap





snap





always





snap





snap





snap








hehezz ^~^


then its a lunch time ~


wow~~


omg~


waliao~


walao~


wat the S.U.C.K lunch !!


so ... walao ~~


so suck ~~


wat the f**k u wan la !


bull shit !


puii !!!!!!!!!


after eating , i wan vomit ad la ~~


its so gili !!!! ><>< kipas ="]" delicious ="]" href="mailto:K.L@Melaka">K.L@Melaka
Trip ^^





the other will be continue tomoro





i m so tired





nite nitezz





all





sweet dream =)




T.H.E. S.C.E.N.E












A.K.I.H.I.R.O


+
J.A.C.K.I.E




S.H.I.R.L.E.Y








C.A.T.H.Y + A.K.I.H.I.R.O

CONVERSATION