F Marathon ^^ - TWI IN FLAMES

Marathon ^^

I get my Penang Bridge International Marathon t-shirt !
erm, actually , it is nt the t-shirt
it is singlet
apple green singlet !
wuhoo !
damn nice!
but if it is the t-shirt , i will more like it ><


My BIB no - M56095
lucky number !
rmb go to buy toto ya XD


apple green singlet
wif the
dark green baggie
like wat ?!
like turtle !!! ><
oh no !
why i will choose dark green baggie 1 ??
arhh~~
yung hong help me choose 1 la
T_T
wu wu wu !!!
haiz ..nvm la
marathon tat day , i will appear wif tis styling
XD
aiseh
乌龟乌龟 就是力量 !!


me wif the stim face XD

haha..wish tat day will coming soon
cuz i can meet my scouter at thr
ar ha !
gt lili , chee kian , n wei kang !
woohoo !
finally , we meet again
frenz !

btw , we oso have the trouble nw
TRANSPORT !
all of us dun hav transport !
then hw 4 us reaching penang ?
arh ~~~~my godness
i hate it >

CONVERSATION