F report of this week. - TWI IN FLAMES

report of this week.

Akihiro is back to the internet ! :D

as you know , march is the exam month , acts as hard working month for student.
so that are why i did not online for the last 5 days. LMAO
I had finish my important subject at today .
just leave the drawing subject will be held on tomorrow
the most important subject of me in this year , is my MATH.
yes . is MATH. as u know , i am the silly of MATH. yea. i hate MATH.but it is so important for me .so i need to work hard more .
the question of math paper , erm , not so hard for me . hope can get the mark unless 40. please , my god . hey , Mr.Tan , don't saying me dint pay the attention on ur class/subject again .LOL
I had Fall in LOVE with LOHAS. during this fews month . HAHA, it is so delicious for me . but the while , its cost me minimum Rm3.00 per glass. oh no , god , its so expensive compare with the main meal , like fried rice .
But i love it too . ^^
I am absent for school on yesterday . LOL. it is the first day of mine of absent for school during 2011.
As my readers know , yesterday is a important day for the 18 age ex-student .
yes , it is the SPM result takin date. i had sms with my form 5 BFF last night .
it is not a excellent and bad result . it is normal . but the while , dun be sad , cheer up , guys . =)
WONG KOON WEI told me to treat him LOHAS when he coming to bukit mertajam.after that, i told him to treat me FRESH when i am going to butterworth .hehe#

i received the annual marathon of smkjd 's code number on today .
yea . what the lucky number for me . it is 1119 .
annual marathon of smkjd will be held on saturday .
i saw the yesterday newspaper , there said suddenly doing excess sports will have the stroke .==omg . i think i need to have the sport/run on today .but , i got tuition .hehe#
on the tuesday , my lovely sir - Mr Ravi had gave us saw the poster that will post on surrounding of the school .oh no . dont you all know , i am in the poster .zz.
why i will said like that , because the photo of the poster is snap during 2010 annual marathon . include the photo of me , shirley & carynie . my gosh !
one of the poster that i know , is the pathway that we go to wonderful . the poster is located on the T junction .shit . i am ugly on that picture.
if urs had saw the poster , please dont tell ur friends , it is nothings to be pround XD wakaka #

Mr.Ravi had gave me the tips during Moral subject .haha.it is useful to me .thank you sir .you are the nice teacher .
23 march . its my grandama- Jackie 's birthday . wish her happy always .
we work hard . but the others that have not work hard ,their result is better than us ?! bcause "the speed for reading will not quick than the speed of copying ".
nevermind . at least , i had try my best to get the excellent result already . =)
i will going to jusco with my classmate after the annual marathon on saturday.
my class got 2 silly . waste their own money to buy the clothes for science teacher . arha , dont you know is someone ?

they will buy the brand of PADINI oso on saturday . haha . i will help them choose the clothes that cost most expensive one .hehe =P
i had received almost 65 friends 's photo already . XD

we discuss the things of class t today.
but my classmate got so many opinion and idea.
so , we had no conclusion now .
my sister becoming more hardworking this fews month . LOL. the stress of PMR student.

Yc Ong said he will have the july paper of his SPM paper . good luck for him ^^
this are the report for this week. thank for the view.
=D
A SMILE FROM ME.

CONVERSATION